Justice for All
Ius Omnibus is a non-profit association, created in March 2020, with the purpose of defending European Union consumers.
We are based and registered in Portugal and we have members from several EU countries.
We intend to progressively extend our range of activities to all Member States of the European Union, benefiting from new EU rules on the cross-border protection of consumer rights.
- A collective action brought by ASUFIN guarantees compensation to the consumers harmed by the signing of non-transparent clauses included in the mortgage contracts: April 26, 2021
- Ius Omnibus is holding its annual General Assembly April 19, 2021
- Popular Action for compensation of Portuguese consumers harmed by the Daimler/Mercedes-Benz “dieselgate” March 22, 2021
- Court notifies consumers of Ius Omnibus v Mastercard case January 22, 2021
- Court notifies consumers of Ius Omnibus v Super Bock January 19, 2021
Become a Member
Join us in making the European Union a better place for consumers. You can count on us!
At Ius Omnibbus, we favor non-face-to-face service and we are available for any question, by phone or email.
Due to the pandemic COVID-19 and following the recommendations of the DGS, if there is a need for face-to-face assistance, the same will be done by prior appointment