Justice For All
Learn to defend your consumer rights and be indemnified for the damage caused
Become a Ius Member in 30 seconds
Ius Omnibus is a non-profit association, created in March 2020, with the purpose of defending European Union consumers.
We are based and registered in Portugal and we have members from several EU countries.
We intend to progressively extend our range of activities to all Member States of the European Union, benefiting from new EU rules on the cross-border protection of consumer rights.
- ERSE saves consumers over a billion euros January 19, 2023
- Julia Suderow interviewed in Portuguese national newspaper January 17, 2023
- Ius filed a popular action for illegal practices of Estée Lauder (Clinique) October 25, 2022
- Competition Court confirms EDP’s abusive behaviour August 10, 2022
- The Board of Ius now has 5 members! July 21, 2022
Become our associate without any type of costs or obligations and help us protect and defend consumers rights.
Ius for all and all for Ius!
At Ius Omnibus, we favor non-face-to-face service and we are available for any question, by phone or email.
Due to the pandemic COVID-19 and following the recommendations of the DGS, if there is a need for face-to-face assistance, the same will be done by prior appointment