IUS OMNIBUS V. TIKTOK
Justice For All
Learn to defend your consumer rights and be indemnified for the damage caused
Become a Ius Member in 30 seconds
Ius Omnibus is a non-profit association, created in March 2020, with the purpose of defending European Union consumers.
We are based and registered in Portugal and we have members from several EU countries.
We intend to progressively extend our range of activities to all Member States of the European Union, benefiting from new EU rules on the cross-border protection of consumer rights.
- IUS collaborates with the UK competition authority. May 19, 2023
- Daniela Antão appointed as Secretary General of Ius April 4, 2023
- Showroomprivé makes electronic complaint book available in response to Ius’ legal action April 4, 2023
- Good news for consumers in the EDP case! March 23, 2023
- Competition Court closes Ius v Deutsche Bank access to evidence case March 21, 2023
Become our associate without any type of costs or obligations and help us protect and defend consumers rights.
Ius for all and all for Ius!
At Ius Omnibus, we favor non-face-to-face service and we are available for any question, by phone or email.
Due to the pandemic COVID-19 and following the recommendations of the DGS, if there is a need for face-to-face assistance, the same will be done by prior appointment