Justice For All
Learn to defend your consumer rights and be indemnified for the damage caused
Become a Ius Member in 30 seconds
Ius Omnibus is a non-profit association, created in March 2020, with the purpose of defending European Union consumers.
We are based and registered in Portugal and we have members from several EU countries.
We intend to progressively extend our range of activities to all Member States of the European Union, benefiting from new EU rules on the cross-border protection of consumer rights.
- The Decree-Law on consumer rights in the purchase and sale of digital goods, content and services was published today October 18, 2021
- The President of the AG of Ius speaks to SIC about the “banking cartel” process October 7, 2021
- TVI heard the President of Ius on Fiat Chrysler Automobiles case September 25, 2021
- The Competition Authority has published the final version of the Report and Best Practices Guide on anticompetitive agreements in the labor market September 24, 2021
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles case filed by Ius highlighted at “Jornal de Negócios” September 23, 2021
Become our associate without any type of costs or obligations and help us protect and defend consumers rights.
Ius for all and all for Ius!
At Ius Omnibus, we favor non-face-to-face service and we are available for any question, by phone or email.
Due to the pandemic COVID-19 and following the recommendations of the DGS, if there is a need for face-to-face assistance, the same will be done by prior appointment