Justice for All
Ius Omnibus is a non-profit association, created in March 2020, with the purpose of defending European Union consumers.
We are based and registered in Portugal and we have members from several EU countries.
We intend to progressively extend our range of activities to all Member States of the European Union, benefiting from new EU rules on the cross-border protection of consumer rights.
- Ius Omnibus submits its commentaries to the public consultation of the regulatory authority for the portuguese sector of telecommunications about the operators access rights to frequencies May 14, 2021
- A popular action has been filed by Ius Omnibus against Fiat Chrysler Automobile (Dieselgate) May 11, 2021
- “David versus Golias” – the President of Ius Omnibus was interviewed by SÁBADO May 11, 2021
- The President of Ius Omnibus was received in an audience by the Portuguese Secretary of State for Commerce, Services and Consumer Protection May 11, 2021
- A collective action brought by ASUFIN guarantees compensation to the consumers harmed by the signing of non-transparent clauses included in the mortgage contracts: April 26, 2021
Become our associate without any type of costs or obligations and help us protect and defend consumers rights.
Ius for all and all for Ius!
At Ius Omnibus, we favor non-face-to-face service and we are available for any question, by phone or email.
Due to the pandemic COVID-19 and following the recommendations of the DGS, if there is a need for face-to-face assistance, the same will be done by prior appointment